Thursday, January 26, 2012

Rosettes...

Ever see something & wonder 'How did they do that?'  Well, I do all of the time.  I love watching baking shows on TV & surfing the internets vast baking websites in hopes of learning new techniques.  I have been obsessed with the cakes slathered in beautiful buttercream rosettes & decided it was time I actually do one...in this case, two!

The Rosette Cakes!
They are both Chocolate Cake,
iced with Chocolate Buttercream and
decorated with Vanilla Buttercream Rosettes & Leafing.
 Full Rosette Cake.
I loved the look of this cake.  It's so elegant! 
It looks like a massive bouquet of cherise colored roses!
Rosette Topped Chocolate Cake.
My sister drove out to Kiwi Bakery to buy this cake.
She didn't even stop by my house to say HI!
Just posted on facebook that she bought a delicious cake
and that her kids LOVED it!  Thanks Becca!!


No comments:

Post a Comment