Friday, August 26, 2011

Cake Catchup...

No this is not a post about a cake made with catchup (GROSS).  It's just I left several posts as DRAFTS during the month of July becaus of my wonderful yet crazy life.  All I can say is OOPS! and now here is my post catching up on all the cakes I did in July...

Chocolate Mint Ice Cream Cake
Devil's Food Cake layered with Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Covered in Chocolate Mint Buttercream, Chocolate Drizzle &
Topped with Andes Mint Chips!


Sparkly Strawberry Cakes
Strawberry Cake covered in Strawberry Buttercream Frosting, topped with Clear & Pink Sparkles

Wonder Woman Cake
White Cake covered in Chocolate Frosting,
topped in Vanilla Buttercream!


Bubble Gum Pink Barbie Cake
Devils Food & Butter Marble Cake. 
Base is covered in Chocolate Frosting, Brown Sugar & Sprinkles to make the 'Moab Red Rocks'. 
Jeep is covered in Pink & White Vanilla Buttercream Frosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment